Monday, January 26, 2009

The Closer - New Episode Tonight - 1.26.09


There a few TV shows that I like just for a chuckle or temporary escape. The Closer is one of those shows.

The first time I watched it, I'm not sure I even finished it. Her accent just drove me over the wall! Okay, I have to be honest. If you heard my Southern Drawl in real life, *I* would probably drive YOU over the wall.

However, I did come back after a few episodes. Word has it she toned down the accent some. Whatever...I love this show now! I like the dialogue. I love Frizti.



Her parents? Oh my. Those are the funniest two people. Did anyone see their home decorated for Christmas? The RV decorated also? I had to laugh and wonder if that's what our decorations really look like?

No, surely not.


5 comments:

Stacey said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay!! We are Closer fans too. :) Perfect timing too because we are totally iced in here.

Blondie's Journal said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Judy!

I have never watched Closer & I know I am missing a lot of good shows. I want to start watching some that I've heard about but I'm afraid I will miss something by not seeing them from the beginning.

Didn't the mother in the 2nd picture play Charlotte's mother in law in Sex & the City. I think her name was Pinky or something goofy like that!

xoxo
Janie

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What she needs to do is slow the "drawl" down...I mean go spend some time with some Alabama folk...they drawwwwwwwwl now I'm tellin' ya!

How many "Suthern Bey-alls" do you know that tawks that fay-ust?
;D

Blessin's♥

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I found you from a comment over at Poofing the Pillows. I saw you'd mentioned The Closer, so I had to pop over and see what all had been said about my favorite lady, Dep Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. I've loved everything about the show from episode one! I don't care much for tv, but that's the exception to the rule. In fact, the only dvd's I've bought in the past 5 years were the complete seasons of The Closer. Her parents are adorable, aren't they? That RV at Christmas was a hoot!

2 Dogs said... Best Blogger Tips

I really like this show. Bad accent and all. heehee